ASW-28 is a nice scale reproduction of the T-tail glider produced by
the German company A. Schleicher, Flugzeugbau, currently still in production.
It is the constant evolution of the ASW series and is the new standard class
glider superseding the ASW-24. Improvements are triple taper leading edge and high aspect ratio
This kit is a nice semi-scale reproduction of this
popular glider. Convenient size, great for winch, tow and slope, so
extremely versatile airplane. Will do nice aerobatics, and also great in
thermals. Smooth handling, no bad habit, great every day flier.
- Epoxy glass fuselage with a white epoxy gelcoat.
- Wings covered with Oracover.
- Clear canopy.
- Wings 2 pieces with wing joiners, foam tail unit with obechi wood covering.
- Double-heoght airbrakes, 370 mm long, already installed.
- Hardware, instructions, stickers.
ASW-28 4.2 m ARF kit,